Saturday, July 12, 2008

LAS VEGAS...

Over Memorial Day, I took my mom and dad and the girls and we went to Las Vegas for my niece's sealing.  Beth my niece (pictures on my mom's camera) and her husband decided to get sealed before she was deployed to Iraq this month.  Both her and her husband Noah are in the Air Force stationed in Vegas.  It was such a great weekend.  I was able to be in the temple with my mom and dad and 3 of my 5 brothers.  It was so nice to see my oldest brother and his family that live in Texas.  I haven't seen them for over 5 years.  It was fun to see my brother as a grandpa!  We had such a fun time just playing, shopping and enjoying each others company!



                                                                     Mom & Dad


                                                              Kayla, Kelsie & Kilee




1 comment:

Tami said...

Your girls are so cute when the camera points their way. They always make me smile. I LOVE this last picture of them!!