Monday, June 8, 2009

Mothers Weekend at BYU-I




I had a great weekend visiting Kayla at BYU-I. We drove up to Yellowstone and went to the Playmill theatre to see Foot Loose. It was really a cute play and we had fun walking around, playing at the park and we even found some choke cherry syrup. We went to the mall and laughed really hard when she hated the clothes she was trying on. At one point even the man waiting for his wife was laughing so hard he had to walk away. Kayla has such a great sense of humor and can always make me laugh! We went to Red Robin and had a great lunch we ordered the same thing we always have...teriyaki chicken sandwich-YUM! We made quesadillas with her cool quesadilla maker and impress all her roommates with my mad skills. We stayed up way too late, ate way too much and had an amazing weekend. I look forward to going to going back next semester. Thanks for all the fun Kayla D! I love you tons!





Kayla and her roomate Jillian dancing in the park

1 comment:

Tami said...

Oh, what fun! These are the good old days to be treasured!! (happy sigh reading your post, remembering the mother's weeks I was able to spend with my girls...) You look fabulous! You don't have the decency to age with the rest of us, do you?! Well, whatever you're doing, keep it up. You look like YOU should be the one having your mom visit at college! Hi to Kayla!!