Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 4th Fun and Fireworks!

For the 4th of July we went to my Aunt's cabin in Garden Valley. We relaxed, swam, star gazed, made smores (yum), went to the starlight theatre to see The Wizard of Oz, watched fireworks and enjoyed each others company.

Jordon keeping Scout warm
The newlyweds

Me and my girls
Kilee and Hailey
Kelsie and Jake
Kelsie, Natalie, and Hailey waiting for fireworks
Kilee, Kayla and Jordon making smores :)
After we waited forever for the best pizza we were happy!
Kilee eating the best PIZZA

2 comments:

Tami said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog header photo. Those four sisters are soooo gorgeous! Looks like you had a wonderful 4th. You deserve it!

Kayla and Jordon Heap said...

mother! i can barely believe that you blogged! I love the top picture... teach me how to do that please :) I love your blog... keep it up :)