Friday, May 22, 2009

Kayla's gone AGAIN!


So you would think that it would get easier each time one of your children leaves for school. Especially after being gone for almost 3 years! BUT, I have found that it never gets easy! Kayla has been such a great daughter and as she grows into an adult we have become such good friends. It seems harder and harder to say good bye knowing that soon she will have a family of her own and probably won't call me everyday. I am so proud of her and the amazing person she is turning out to be because of the good choices she is making with her life. Kayla has always had an obedient spirit and is willing to serve others. This year she was called as a counselor in the Relief Society in her student ward. She is loving her calling and the young ladies that she is working with. I think it is wonderful for her to be involved and what a blessing for her to be in a leadership role. I know it will prepare her for not only future callings but also help her be a better wife and mother.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I call my mom almost everyday and I have my own family! I'm halfway across the world and still call! I'm sure Kayla will call. :D