Monday, September 1, 2008

BSU Football....Finally

So the first BSU Football game of the Season was last Saturday.  We played ISU, won 49-7 and the season is underway.  Ben has been counting down the days for about, oh, since the Hawaii Bowl last year.  We love going to the games and cheering for BSU!  Kayla and Krystin were able to go down on the sidelines with Damon and that is always a highlight for her.  Hopefully we will have a winning season with a very young team.  Some people think it's a little weird, me, being a huge football fan.  BUT...I did grow up with 5 brothers 4 of them which played football, watched football, ate football, slept football...so me being the little sister went to soooo many football games from little league to high school.  I also remember watching many football games over Thanksgiving always picking the team I wanted to win by the color that I liked best. Made sense to me, not so much my brothers but I had to find some joy in watching so much football.  I guess all those games just wore off on me.  
Me and Kayla waiting to get into the stadium.


Kayla's photos from the field.  She thought she should get a picture of Kellen Moore, the freshman quarterback, and the new press/sky boxes.  



GO BRONCOS!!



3 comments:

Tami said...

Go Broncos!! Love that Smurf Turf... (And who are those adorable young coeds in the matching Boise State tshirts?!!)

Melissa-Mc said...

Go Broncos! I'm glad you had fun.

MaryandDan said...

Great photos! Almost felt like I was at BSU. Kris you look amazing! So fun to have you comment on my blog. I have to admit I am way behind in doing my blog and catching up on everyone elses! But so fun to hear what is going on.