Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gratitude


Before this weekend escapes, I need to write down the things I am grateful for!  
1.  I am so thankful to live in a free country where I can worship as I please. 
2.  I am thankful that Ben has a good job and we are out of debt. And for the hard worker he is.
3. I am thankful for the ugly kitchen floor that I have because I am still out of debt. 
4. I am thankful for my children that still make me smile everyday!
5. I am thankful that I still have my parents and the time I am able to spend with them.
6. I'm thankful for chocolate and diet coke!
7. I'm thankful for the warm home that I am able to decorate for the holidays. 
8. I am so thankful for the Gospel and for my calling in the Young Women. 
9. I am thankful for my health and the health of my family. 
10. I am thankful for my testimony. 

Just 10 simple things there is much more I could write but these are the things that come to mind as I sit here thinking of how blessed I really am.   Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  

4 comments:

Becky said...

mmm chocolate!
I get the floor thing, it is nice to not be in debt- even if I don't have the best house in the ward!
I am thankful the week is over! busy busy!

Tami said...

Thanks for giving us a peek into your good heart. Loved this post and all the reminders of these amazing blessings we have.

I'm thankful we're friends.

Tami said...

PS. I wrote your brother's name on the prayer roll in the beautiful Hong Kong Temple. I couldn't remember his name so I just wrote, Kris's brother. I knew He knew who he was!

MaryandDan said...

Hi Kris, so fun to catch up on your life. I love blogs! How is your brother? Your girls are darling and in that one picture of the three of you, you look like one of the sisters. How is YW's. Send any fun ideas you have. Thank you for your sweet comment. Miss you and heard a rumor you might come visit! That really CHEERED me up! I am already planning the fun things to do!
Love, Mary