Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally Catching Up

So here are the pictures that go with my last post.  Am I caught up?  No but much further than I was two days ago.  So hopefully I will be a better poster and a little more prompt.  

Elder Heap with Courtney the girl he baptized.  And some other cute missionaries. Elder Heap is the 2nd one in on the left side. And below the girl that is still waiting!

Kayla and 2 of her roommates dressed as gangsters for Halloween.  


Me and Kilee carving pumpkins for Halloween


This is my oldest brother being put in an ambulance and his bike that smashed into a car that failed to yeild!

Cutie girls!
 Sisters!
My cute little mom and dad!
Kilee elbowing a much larger boy!  Good thing the ref was behind her!
Kilee getting fouled while breaking to the goal.  No it didn't get called but then again she did her fair share of fouling with out getting called!

Kilee playing against much bigger players...look who has the ball!


Kels on the sidelines letting me take her cute picture.


That's Kelsie the closest to the bottom on the left.  She played defense and was so happy when they won!


Laura Monroe, Lauren Matthews, and Kelsie getting ready to dance in the homecoming assembly.  They are the only 3 seniors on Sweet Liberty this year. 


Kelsie and her dad on the football field.  Pretty in Pink!  It was raining and quit for a few minutes while they were on the field, then started raining again right after. 
Kelsie and Kevin her date.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Wow! Looks like I have been out of the loop for a long time! I've missed a lot. Enjoyed all the pics but the one of your brother hurt. How is he doing now? Ashley keeps me updated on your mom and dad. They have become part of the family I've entrusted to take care of her while I'm so far away. Love the pics of your gorgeous girls. Cute jack-o-lanterns!