Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday To ME!



It's amazing to my how fast the time goes by the older I get. I remember being in high school and couldn't wait to turn 16, it seemed like the days and months took forever. Now it seems like time is flying by and I just want to slow it down and enjoy the last little bit I have with Kilee before she leaves home. With her being in night school the last 7 weeks it has seemed like we haven't seen each other much. BUT on my 44th birthday she surprised me. My little 17 year old girl decided to make my birthday special and boy did she ever. I woke up to a phone call from Kelsie wishing me a happy birthday. I was laying in bed just chatting with her about school and my plans for the day when SURPRISE Kilee walked in my room. I was so confused why she wasn't at school but she told me to hang up the phone she had a surprise for me. I walked into the living room and tears filled my eyes. She had not only decorated the room, but made me the most precious poster of 44 reasons why she loved me. WOW.... there were hearts cut out that were spread on the floor with more reasons that she loved me. One of my favorites, You're HOT, so I'm HOT :) She is beautiful inside and out! So needless to say the start of my birthday was AMAZING!!!


Kayla came and spent the day with me while Kilee went to school. We went to Two Rivers Spa and had pedicures. If you ever want to pamper yourself go there, get the hot wax pedicure, it's incredible. It was Kayla's first pedicure ever and she was a little nervous because her feet are so ticklish, but she loved it. It was fun to sit and talk and laugh, Kayla can always make me laugh. Then off to lunch at one of my favorite places, Chicago Connection for their salad bar. Kilee and Jordon came for lunch, then back to school for Kilee while Kayla, Jordon and I went to the mall. After the mall I came home and just rested and got ready to go out to dinner with Mom and Dad. We went to Ling and Louie's it's a new chinese restaurant. It was delicious and they gave me a free dessert that was to die for.


Out of all of my 44 birthdays, this is one I will never forget. It wasn't the presents that I received but the thought that went into it. I have 3 amazing girls that love me a lot! I'm one lucky mom!

3 comments:

Tami said...

You can tell Kilee worked really hard on that! Looks like you got the wonderful birthday you deserve. And there's more celbrating to come when I get there, right? There are stools at Costa Vida with our names on them, right?! :)

Becky said...

I was so sad--I think that this was the first birthday we haven't spent together! glad to see you still had fun!

IrishAngie said...

Heck yes it was your best one! Hello! I walked in and gave you the best present of all....me! (we'll just forget the part about me trying to give you that hairbow that looked like a giant pink sea urchin...) Love you tootsie!