Sunday, July 3, 2011

Christmas 2010



The Christmas Story


It's a little funny to me that I am blogging about Christmas in July :) But it was an amazing Christmas. We made gingerbread houses at Aaron and Katie's house. Everyone was so creative, and they actually turned out amazing. Kayla and Jordon spent Christmas with his parents in Star Valley which was the hardest part, I guess I have to learn to share. We ate a lot of food, Jacob, Natalie and Hailey did the Christmas pageant for us, they were adorable. Aaron made us Christmas breakfast, it was so yummy. We laughed, talked, enjoyed each others company... everything that Christmas should be.

Yummy snacks

Dad & Mom

Kelsie & Kilee's houses..
Kelsie & Natalie
Kilee and Hailey in the box FORT
NO BOYS ALLOWED!

Hailey, Me and Natalie
Aaron & Katie...amazing hosts

My girls... Kilee and Kelsie

No comments: