Friday, August 29, 2008

Soccer....AGAIN?

I'm not exactly sure what has happened to me. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I said "YES". I am pretty sure I was tricked into this whole thing! What you ask? I am back to coaching soccer after having 2 years off! I think that my mind had forgotten all the time and effort it took! I am the assistant coach of Kilee's co-ed team, which consists of 8 girls and 3 boys. The other teams have mostly boys with a few girls. This could get very interesting! I am so glad that Kilee is back to soccer if only for the fact that she is getting great exercise! Now for the next 2 months I will commit to having fun, even though the coach wants to win, I will commit to giving my all as much as they want anyway, and I will commit to being there and trying to make a difference in these kids lives while hopefully we have fun and want to continue to play! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Becky said...

and could you please commit yourself to not getting injured anymore??
glad someone is there to make this fun for my kids! notice I didn't volunteer to coach!

Melissa-Mc said...

Good job, Kris!