Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twin Falls Temple

Yesterday I took my parents and the girls to the open house of the Twin Falls Temple.  Wow, what a beautiful temple.  I loved how they used the Idaho State Flower (the Syringa) throughout the temple.  In the beautiful windows, the carpets and especially the beautiful chandeliers!  We loved the mural painted by Leon Parson of Shoshone Falls, what a talented artist!  We loved the feeling we felt there and also the testimony of our wonderful guide, Brother Passey from Bear Lake area.  We tried to take some pictures afterwards, we got a few good ones but the wind was blowing so hard it was hard to keep our hair out of the way.  







What a wonderful day!  

1 comment:

Becky said...

It is a beautiful Temple! I told Dave we could move there if he wanted, I think it is a great little town- I will let you know when that happens!