Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kelsie's Senior Pic's

Melissa Nui took Kelsie's senior pictures last week.  I was so pleased with the results.  Melissa did a fabulous job as always!  These are just 4 out of my 100 or so favorites!  When I think about her leaving next year it makes me sad but I am so excited for her to dance her last year, for her to experience life after high school and to just watch her become a beautiful woman. 




This is my very favorite dance picture since she is almost laughing and dance makes her happy!

Melissa, thanks for making her feel like a model!  You amaze me. 

3 comments:

Melissa-Mc said...

Great pictures. I hope Kelsie has a great senior year.

Becky said...

They turned out soooo beautiful! Melissa is good, but Kelsie is gorgeous!

Crystal said...

it is so weird for me to see my "little" cousins turn into beautiful women. Amazing.