Thursday, August 7, 2008

OUCH!!

Ben and I were in an accident Monday night.  We were on Fairview stopped when a Dodge Truck rear ended us and pushed us into the car in front of us. We were luckily not in the Mustang so Ben wasn't crying but we both got whiplash pretty bad.  I was amazed at how damaged the truck was  (we should have taken a pic of that!)  Our little Saturn held up pretty good going against a truck 3 times it's size!  We are just feeling blessed that we weren't hurt worse! Kelsie on the other hand is going to be missing her car for a while! 

2 comments:

Melissa-Mc said...

What a bummer. Sorry that happened, but I'm glad no one is hurt.

Becky said...

been there done that! not the funnest way to end your summer! I am glad Ben's "baby" is safe (now which one could I mean?)